At Two Potatoes, we offer two services:
- SEO press releases with free distribution.
- Blog posts with guaranteed traffic generation.
Both can be highly effective for creating new customers and growing your business, but they each have unique benefits and purposes.
Here are two checklists you can use to determine whether you need a press release or a series of blog posts. (Note that you don’t need to check off every item on either list, but answering “yes” to just a few is a good sign that you need that particular service.)
The Press Release Checklist:
- Do you have an event coming up that requires a lot of attendants?
- Is your product groundbreaking, something no one’s seen before?
- Will your product or service completely change the way people live their lives?
- Will someone who is not already a customer be interested in your news?
- Can you imagine at least 3 completely different stories about your product?
The Blog Post Checklist:
- Do you have useful information that your customers would want to learn about?
- Do you want to generate more traffic to your website for less than $100 a month?
- Is your information going to be meaningful for years to come?
- Do you need a consistent flow of new customers over a long period of time?
- Is your product expensive, and requires a lot of convincing and trust-building to sell?
If you have any questions about either of our services, simply tell us about your business, and we’ll make an honest, free, no-obligation recommendation.